Saturday, August 27, 2011

DIY Table Chart

Materials- Corkboard, paint (optional), business card sheets, pushpins, a printer or pen, stickers (optional)

I used an unused old cork board that was laying around my house. I then painted the ugly frame of the cork board a bright white to make it look new. I printed the names of all the guests on the front of the business cards using a computer printer and then placed a sticker of their table number on the back. Then I attached each business card to the board with decorative push pins found at Michael's. And I attached some short directions in the center top of the board "Please find your name and look at the back." I displayed the board on a black decorative table easel  with candles, roses and a picture of the two of us. It turned out beautiful! 





No comments:

Post a Comment